This is a very small collection of a few things that I have done in the past to help our lives here at Unicamp.
- Fake Susy : runs all open susy tests for you.
- Susy Proxy : proxies Susy; serves two purposes: (a) caches Susy for when it goes down (always happen), so use a fresh query param if you want it updated. And (b) serves the content on the port 80 (some firewalls may block 9999). Beware: GET only (don't try to submit here, it will fail).
- Table Maker : generate latex tables from Spreadsheet data.
- Labs : This is experimental and still WIP, but eventually it's going to be the ultimate Lab componaion. Currently it propagates errors and build the tables for you, given the basic formulae. See the github for documentation on how to use it.
- Acervus Cron : Just drop your credentials on Acervus/Sophia and it will always renewal your books on the last day for you, automatically. Maximize your time with your books and never worry about being late again.